Πέμπτη 10 Μαΐου 2012

Main


Hey to Everyone.

I've created this blog in order to sell all my stuff that I am not interested anymore, or many of them are duplicate. Over the last years I am collecting only Lp's so I have to keep space only for my lp collection.
The rest have to go :)
I just started and created 2 lists with heavy metal cd's and shirts.
My stuff is in great condition and you can ask to provide photos if its needed to persuade you.

Whoever is interested I will soon add a list of vinyls that are duplicate in my collection.

In addition to this, I will add many products from ultras and football Teams all over the world.
I will sell scarfs,caps, shirts,polos, shorts,stickers...

Thank you for taking time to visit my blog and do not hesitate to ask me in case you are interested in any of my stuff!

P.S Prices negotiable. For enquiries you can contact me directly on skype:stefankarakidis or email : stefanoskarakidis@gmail.com.

Δεν υπάρχουν σχόλια:

Δημοσίευση σχολίου